- Model NO.: Q365
- Certification: SGS and BV, ISO
- Ventilation Capacity: 13200 M³;/H
- Cleaning Object: Steel Casting, Malleable Cast Iron, Ductile Iron
- Maximum Weight of Single Piece: 5000 Kg
- Abrasive Flow Rate: 2*260 Kg/Min
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Specification: Q365
- Fuel: Electric
- Outline Dimesion: 9000*4200*9290 Mm
- Total Power (Excluding Dedusting): 39.2kw
- Size of Cleaning Piece: Diameter 2500*1300
- Productivity: 4000-6000kg/H
- Weight: 6 T
- Trademark: DoubleStar
- Origin: Qingdao Shandong
This series of equipment is used for surface cleaning and strengthening of steel structural parts and castings, and is especially suitable for surface rust removal and cleaning of surface of thick billet steel. It is widely used in foundry, forging, mechanical and steel industries.
1. Take advantage of the high-speed rotating impeller, throw steel shot/pill on metal surface to achieve derusting, to get metal internal molecular arrangement dislocation, reinforce metal resistance to fatigue strength.
2. The metal parts on the rotary table, could be cleaned all round. This machine has two rotary tables were fixed on the two doors respectively. When one door closed to clean metal parts, the other loading. Saving time, improve productivity.
Two rotary tables system, Shot blasting system, Dust collect system, Electrical control system
1. Listed company.
2. State-owned holding company.
3. There are more than 1, 000 employees, 398 technical personnel.
4. Annual production is capacity can reach $100 million
5. Largest production&export base for foundry machinery in China, varieties of machines, advanced technology and goo quality.
We offer all kinds of
1. Shot blasting equipments;
2. Green sand preparation equipments;
3. Selfhardening sand preparation equipments;
V-process molding equipments.
|1||size of cleaning piece||Φ2500*1300||2500*1500*280||4000*3000*700|
|2||maximum weight of single piece||5000||10000||20000|
|4||abrasive flow rate||2*260||4*250||5*250|
|5||lifting amount of sepatator||40||60||75|
|6||sepatating amount of separator||40||60||75|